Manual handling training is a session aimed at educating employees on the risks of manual handling and teaching correct lifting techniques. This training can be conducted for any type of industry as the presentation is tailored to suit your company’s requirements.
Topics covered include:
- Anatomy, posture and basic biomechanics of the spine
- Review of Manual Handling Regulations
- Discussion of the risks associated with poor manual handling
- Risk assessment
- The benefits of exercise and leisure activity
- Manual Handling problem solving
- Practical work-related examples of manual handling techniques
Manual Handling training is conducted by qualified physiotherapists or exercise physiologists.